Saying “I don’t have time” to your dreams is not an excuse not to do them. Everyone’s day has 24 hours, or 1, 440 minutes, or 86,400 seconds. We have time… we just use it elsewhere. Time is abundant, but it is also a rare resource if you don’t know how to use it wisely.
When you want something bad enough, you make the time… No Matter What! if you want to start that dream business, and you don’t have time to pursue it, use 1 hour a day to plan and build that business. Make every single day count. In almost every speaking engagement I’ve been to, people will approach me and say I want to be a speaker in the future, or want to write a book someday…But (you know what’s coming next) “I don’t have time!”
Here are some reasons why we say “I don’t have time.”
1) Ego. “I don’t want to fail.”
2) Fear. “I am afraid to fail.”
3) Lack of Focus. “I am doing so many things.”
4) Doubt. “I don’t know where to start.”
5) Indifference. “I don’t think anyone would care.”
6) Lack of resources. ‘I don’t have the money.”
and the most commonly used of them all and the worst dream killer…
7) Adrenaline Rush. “I am busy!”
If you have a dream in your heart and you haven’t pursued it – WHAT’S YOUR EXCUSE?
No Time = Not a Priority!
Do not wait for the perfect time because “The perfect time never arrives!”